We know that quality and dependability are as important on the assembly line as in the final product. That’s why we work with you from the start, custom designing an automation system that will exceed your expectations and be flexible enough to grow with you as your product demands change.
Arthur G Russell selects the most appropriate platform and technologies, solves complex automation problems, and provides the most cost-effective automation solution available.
- 0:04 – The Arthur G Russell Company
- 0:47 – Multi-Lane Feeders
- 1:13 – Reliable Automation
- 1:23 – Superior Tech Team
- 1:57 – Packing Perfection
- 2:24 – Made in the USA
- 2:45 – Liquid Dispensing
- 2:59 – Vision Dispensing
- 3:22 – Continuous Motion
- 3:39 – High Speed Feeding
We exist to provide challenging, rewarding and secure jobs for our team members and to benefit our community.
To be the preferred manufacturer of turnkey special purpose machinery, long recognized for:
- The innovation and quality of our equipment
- The integrity and talent of our people
- Our positive influence on the community
We will consistently provide our customers with proven automation systems and support services of world-class quality. This will be achieved through commitment to meet or exceed customer expectations as stated in agreed upon specifications and by the continuous monitoring, analysis, and improvement of our quality system.
- We follow the Golden Rule by treating employees, customers and suppliers as we want to be treated.
- We support the health and welfare of our people and their families by encouraging family first, providing meaningful work, and generous benefits.
- We behave ethically by always doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- We always do right by the customer by delivering what we promise and striving to exceed expectations.
- We have an environment of continuous learning by providing opportunities for career growth and supporting higher education and specialized training.
- We recognize good work by celebrating successes, giving timely recognition, and ongoing feedback.
- We aim to strengthen our environment of accountability by supporting each other to meet our commitments.
- We take pride in our Company and quality of work by taking personal responsibility and delivering excellence.
- We serve our local and global community by supporting those in need and the development of the future manufacturing workforce.
- We consider our environmental impact by recycling and minimizing our energy and resource consumption.
Started with 5 Employees
The Arthur G Russell Company opened for business in October, 1945 in a Forestville, Connecticut office. Arthur Russell opened the business as a place where the company’s founders could use their wartime responsibilities for underwater ordnance projects with the Naval Ordnance Laboratory to engineer and build special purpose machinery.
Grew to 60 Employees
The company focused efforts on custom machinery to produce 8-penny nails, stranded small wire cable, packaged meat, bailed newspaper, and small assembled electrical components.
160 Employees and Growing
Our business has expanded to a 100,000 square foot facility due to a great focus on quality, strong customer relationships, and being able to deliver world class assembly machines that our customers can run for decades.
Patents That Drive Innovation
Over the years, key contributors at AGR had ideas of breakthrough technologies and the desire to bring them to life. Many of which are still in use today.
23 patents have been awarded in the field of automation.